Sunday, January 08, 2006

A moment

Lying in bed in the very early hours of this morning, I had a moment of clarity:

Life is good right now.

It sounds simple enough, and maybe some of you are lucky enough to think and feel this everyday when life isn’t beating you the short stick, but for me these bursts of overwhelming joy are rare as I guess I allow the hum-drum of irritating trivia to bog me down.

And somewhat predictably, the joy had thinned six hours later when I was standing in the rain watching rugby practice.

But at least I had it for a moment.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I think you're happy more times than you're not. Now what you need to do is spread happiness into the dours.

I was reading in my Jersey book today and it talked about "christening bowls." How many you got? 4? Are they 1 1/4" deep, as specified?

Monday, January 09, 2006 12:54:00 am  
Blogger Jona said...

You're probably right, Hoss, and I should pay more attention!

And we don't have any christening bowls at all - but I've seen them, and they are small :o)

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home