Sunday, January 29, 2006

It’s internet free day!

Who thinks up these ridiculous ‘days’??!! The newsreader suggests we log off and enjoy real life instead – which with reluctance I’m doing! Don’t normally have so much against real life, but today I’m clearing out the office. Yuck. Seems we have (yet another) damp problem. Woe is me and my nose.

And my stomach! Seems after battling my cold, my body has succumbed to S’s tummy bug. Oh yes, real life is a blast. On the bright side, I’ll deserve some chocolate when I’m better!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I thought the internet was about reality. I've found out far more about people's real lives on reading blogs than I do any other way.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:16:00 pm  
Blogger poopie said...

"Real life" is highly over-rated ;)

Sunday, January 29, 2006 3:02:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Log off? How do you do that? Is that what is meant by this button that says "End"? "Escape"? "Shift"?

Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:39:00 pm  
Blogger Page Turner said...

I cannot possibly fathom taking a day off of internet. My laptop has become an extension of myself and I don't really mind, except when my son complains about it from time to time.

Hope your tummy bug goes away really soon. I hate being sick just as much as I hate having a sprained back.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:39:00 pm  
Blogger Sabine said...

I think it's a great idea. I'm going to make Tuesdays my logoff days.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:44:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

That's a great idea! An internet free day! Tomorrow can me mine! I'll post about in the morning, email all my friends and tell them about it and comment on everybodies blog about it! Then day after tomorrrow I'll do the exact same thing, but it's going to be a use-the-internet-an-extra-lot-today day!
or maybe not.

Monday, January 30, 2006 3:13:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Internet-free day? To hell with that. Too much is happening in the world.

Monday, January 30, 2006 5:43:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home