Monday, January 23, 2006

For the first time ever…

I have nothing to say. I know how ridiculous that sounds. And it’s not just the written variety, can’t be bothered to talk much either. It’s the weather. And the time of year. The cold grey sky had plummeted down and infected me.

I could tell you about R’s rugby festival on Saturday, which was fun, though bitterly cold.



But there isn’t much to tell. He ran about enjoying himself while I stood and froze my butt off. (P's the one with the ball!)


I could tell you about my amazing wallpapering skills. But though I spent ALL of Sunday cutting, pasting, and brushing, the room isn’t finished and so you’ll hear about that when I've actually got something to tell.


Oh, one thing I should mention, today is the worst day of the year, and that comes with a scientific formula too! Doesn’t make me feel any better though, so I’ve nothing to add.

But I did have words with P, over whether witches really exist. He thinks they do, and you can tell a witch because they have warts, like his sisters do (each has a wart on their knee). And for P this was the point, that his sisters must be witches, which of course made the girls cry, but he considered quite cool. He listened as I assured them he was talking rubbish, and that witches don’t really exist, whereupon he told me I didn’t know everything and maybe they did in another dimension and maybe they could get here through a door. I told him to prove it when he becomes a quantum physicist. That shut him up. After all, it just not right that a seven-year-old thinks his mother doesn’t know everything!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lois Lane said...

LOL! 7 years old huh? Yes he is supposed to know that Mom knows everything. Maybe reverse this on him and have the girls cast a spell LOL!
Lois Lane

Monday, January 23, 2006 5:30:00 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

I somehow don't believe that is a picture of you wallpapering. We* demand a picture of you up a ladder.

*I speak, of course, for all your readers.

Monday, January 23, 2006 5:41:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

If you can make sense of the gloomy day formula, you're quantum leaps ahead of me, young lady.

Monday, January 23, 2006 8:34:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Monday is the 23rd, Tuesday is the 24th. Or all my calendars wrong?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home