Saturday, January 14, 2006

Meme

Care of FTS:

Four jobs I have had in my life: Barmaid, Nanny, Book-keeper, and Personal Assistant.

Four Movies that I could watch over and over: It’s A Wonderful Life, Twelve Monkeys, Far and Away, and Life of Brian.

Four Places I have lived: Tehran, Bermuda, London, and Jersey.

Four places I have been on vacation: Sydney, Amsterdam, Cape Town, and Hawaii.

Four Websites I visit daily: eBay, Google news, this site, and probably your site.

Four of my favourite foods: Raspberries, Blackberries, Snicker bars, and Nutela.

Four places I would rather be: Walking on an island beach (but without wind, and with warmth!), your kitchen drinking tea and having a natter, a cabin surrounded by snow with the Northern lights in the sky (this was inspired by FTS himself), and right here (as I kind of like it :o))


Apparently I’m not allowed to tag anyone...own free will or some such!

4 Comments:

Blogger poopie said...

I'm right there with you on the beach thing. I could LIVE as a beach bum ;)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:31:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Teheran, Bermuda, London? I don't think you ever told me this. How did you wind up in Joisey? 'Fess up.

Monday, January 16, 2006 12:21:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Four Websites I visit daily: eBay, Google news, this site, and probably your site.

Good heavens, you really spend that much time on eBay? What are you looking for?

Monday, January 16, 2006 3:07:00 am  
Blogger Pernicious Panda said...

You're welcome to have a natter in my kitchen--if you feel okay about Washington State. Would it scare you off if I told you we've had 29 conseutive days of rain? We have a reputation for rain, but this is rediculous!
Kristy
(www.fireinthekitchen.net/kristy.htm)

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:50:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home