Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grey Sunday

I can't seem to get warm, and it's driving me bats :/

What I need is a steaming hot bath.... but as it will be weeks before the bathroom is sorted, I can't. And the shower is just not the same.

I have progressed with the Christmas pressies, in fact am probably over doing it now, and I am quite pleased with how everyone will do this year.

One thing that has taken a step back is my story idea for the NaNoWriMo, I kinda let the ideas slip away as other stuff crowded my thoughts and now... it all feels rather weak..arrrrgggghhh!!! Should make notes!!

I also heard from a friend yesterday, asking how I was. I replied, maybe a little too honestly - although at least things are getting more positive. But I haven't heard a thing back from her, so am wondering if I should start fibbing again, and just answer 'fine' in future *sigh*

Also the kids are now on half term break, heaven help me as their bickering is enough to make anyone lose their mind, and it's not like I have enough sanity left to spare.

I used to think the eldest never helped, but in fact his temper is just shorter than mine and he did manage to fend off the worst before I admitted defeat and resorted to shouting at the other three. At least he'll be home next Friday :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Page Turner said...

If you don't have one already, you should get an iphone and some good ear buds. That's how I keep from having to hear or answer to my boy (and thankfully I only have one child). I blissfully play music that only I can hear and I often sing out loud and may even do a little dance in front of him, which annoys him to no end. And, if he tries to talk to me, I just point to my ear buds and mouth the words "I can't hear you." and soon I'm left on my own. You should give it a try :)

Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:42:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I always say I should make notes (about blog topics), but I never do.
Hope you got your bath!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home