Monday, August 01, 2011

wow

Really has been a while since I wrote here, which is a shame, as I used to enjoy having a good ol' moan here.

But these days, as much as a gripe & hearing advice, would do me the world of good, I just can't seem to get started.

I think part of it is, this blog is 'open' for any view, and am shy of that these days.

So if you visit & suddenly can't see anything, it'll be because I closed it to invites only. Sorry that sounds so snotty, but this place is still special to me, and if I can find a way to write again, I want it to be here. But you can always ask, can't be offended at that, now can I?

Thanks for reading, am bloody surprised anyone still does...

4 Comments:

Blogger rdl said...

Hi Jona, i think that's a grand idea. i've kinda stopped on mine as well since i was discovered by my teenager. tho i still post pics once in awhile and post poems on my poetry blog. I was thinking of starting anew also.
take care.

Monday, September 05, 2011 8:30:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I hope you don't shut it down, if fact I wish you'd start posting more often!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:21:00 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

I was going through some old posts on my blog (ravingsfromsanantonio.blogspot.com) and found a comment by you....I'd lost your link some time ago. Nice seeing an old, familiar blog.

Like you, I've slowed my blogging considerably.

I'll keep a bookmark of this handy now :-)

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:21:00 am  
Anonymous yildizname said...

hello nice blog nice blog

Monday, December 12, 2011 5:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home