Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eaten alive!

Today feels like I’m surrounded by piranha, and each little bugger is taking a bite. None of those bites are very big, but there’re so many of them that it’s starting to hurt.

Not that I know what it’s like to be eaten by piranha.

Do you know what today is? It’s the 2nd anniversary of this place, though I am being a cheeky mare in stating that, as my posts have dwindled to such a pathetic pace.

Not that I care. Seriously I don’t. And I know that’s incredibly rude to those of you who still swing by here, but I don’t mean to be. It’s just that when I started this place, it was for my own benefit – to get things off of my chest (so to speak) – and I think I forgot that for a while. Kinda got worried I was boring you all to death. Which I am. But I’ve come to realise that shouldn’t matter. And right now it doesn’t, so I’ve said it.

Anyways, back to what I came here for, I’m fish food. Thankfully not the literal kind. It just gets real tiring trying to live. I’m sick of being taken for granted, of my time and wants being of no relevance to others. Completely unimportant.

The children are the worst, though plenty of adults have a go too. But I’m going to stop there, (here, whatever!) as I often regret putting some of my less than gracious thoughts down on paper. And it’s probably only because I’m tired that I’m like this anyway. So damn tired.

In fact I KNOW I’m stressed again because my stomach is bad and I was up at five-thirty this morning. Not that I’m complaining, at least my kitchen was tidy for a while this morning, and having such an dicey stomach is probably what has kept the weight off all those years!

Ho-hum, at least tomorrow is another day and I can take some more drugs happy pills. Oh goody.

4 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Keep smiling, kid. Someday this will all be over (heh!).

Thursday, June 07, 2007 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

You write what you want to write, when you want to write it. I'll keep coming here every day to check, just in case.

Happy anniversary!

Friday, June 08, 2007 6:07:00 am  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I personally worry a little when you don't post for a long time

Friday, June 08, 2007 4:52:00 pm  
Blogger rdl said...

glad you finally posted as i was beginning to worry about you but i find myself still worrying. You must take care of you too dearheart.

Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home