Sunday, December 24, 2006

‘Twas the night before Christmas…

You recall how I said I’d done really well with the Christmas shopping? And I did, for the kids. But I kinda forgot the BH. Not entirely you understand, just that he usually gets at least five things, that being one from each of the kids, and something from me. I didn’t even realise until last night when I went to wrap them.

To make matters worse, yesterday morning he asked how long he should go out for. Receiving nothing but a frown from me, he explained that he didn’t want to ruin my surprise by arriving home early before the TV was up.

Oops, I’m not sure this Christmas is going to be all that he hopes for.

Oh and the girls main present hasn't arrived. Ironic really, as the doll's house was the first thing ordered way back in July!

Never mind, as J says, presents are not the point of Christmas. Have a great one, one and all!

And here's a Christmas tune, where is does seem to be about the presents. Catchy nonetheless ;o)

10 Comments:

Blogger Pernicious Panda said...

Jona, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'm sure it will be fabulous, with out without all the planned presents.

kristy

Sunday, December 24, 2006 5:04:00 pm  
Blogger rdl said...

Merry Christmas Jona!!!

Monday, December 25, 2006 12:15:00 am  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

You're going to have to make it up to the Better Half in "Other Ways"!
:-D

Monday, December 25, 2006 10:45:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

A wonderful, warm Christmas to you and yours.

Monday, December 25, 2006 10:58:00 am  
Blogger Monique said...

Merry Christmas!!

Monday, December 25, 2006 4:09:00 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

And a Happy New Year too.

Monday, January 01, 2007 4:32:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Yeah, you should get a present about every month because you deserve same.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 1:43:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Happy New Year, gorgeous! I miss you. C'mon over and feed me some flies.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:14:00 am  
Blogger rdl said...

So when do we find out what you got for xmas??

Thursday, January 11, 2007 12:43:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

Ahem . . .


(do you feel the crushing pressure pressing you to post a post?)


and
Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 13, 2007 11:23:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home