Saturday, April 01, 2006

How lucky am I?

Today the weather is good, and though we had lots of running around this morning, we found the time to enjoy a short walk this afternoon.

Despite the fact that the sunshine cheers me immensely, that’s not the reason I’m lucky.

But now I think about it, I have no idea why I'm so lucky, after all what's lucky about having a bird pooh on you? But it’s what’s said. And I should know, as it’s such a frequent occurrence in my life, that when most people feel a slight touch on their heads and assume a leaf might have grazed them, I know instantly that a bird has pooped on me.

Often the people with me will tell me how lucky I am, once they've managed to straighten up from thier laughter. And like I'm really going to believe they're envious.

Better go, I now have to wash my hair tonight.

















6 Comments:

Blogger Pernicious Panda said...

Ah, beautiful pictures. I gotta go take a walk!
Kristy

Saturday, April 01, 2006 11:51:00 pm  
Blogger rdl said...

Lucky you! Looks real pretty in your neck of the woods.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 12:41:00 am  
Blogger Page Turner said...

Wow, Jona, those pictures are absolutely beautiful! Can I come visit?

I too think it's lucky to have a bird pooh on you. When my parrot, Jocko, was alive he used to pooh on me all the time and I didn't mind at all. LOL

Sunday, April 02, 2006 12:47:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Careful you don't catch bird flu from them. Or any other bird-bourne disease, come to that, what with you being pregnant and all.

Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:15:00 pm  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

It IS supposed to be lucky to be crapped on by a bird ... I must admit, lucky or not, it is YUCKY !!
The photos are absolutely beautiful, what a wonderful area you live in.
Have a great week. Take care, Meow

Monday, April 03, 2006 11:19:00 am  
Blogger Sam said...

What a pretty day and a beautiful walk!!

Monday, April 03, 2006 2:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home