Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What fun they had!

It seems one or more of the little darlings had some fun on a visit to the bathroom today.

A couple of hours ago I went to bed (it’s one of those nights) after brushing my teeth using my toothpaste (we all have different types). I’m still rinsing and spitting.

Amazingly, someone managed to transfer the soap into my toothpaste without trashing the bathroom (I have to give credit where credit is due!). I’m not sure how I know what soap tastes like, but my advice is stick with bars, because liquid tastes like shit (though not literally).

I view this as almost ironic, seeing as we moved away from bars of soap because my firstborn thought he was really clever rubbing everyone else’s toothbrushes on them (yes, this is the same son that won the award for fair-play. Hey, I said I was surprised!).

But I rumbled that trick before any bubbles ‘cause I always wash the toothbrushes before as well as after use! You see I knew a woman with some wicked tips of ultimate revenge.

Of course her suggestions were aimed at unsatisfactory loves and not at siblings, but they inter-change remarkably well.

When a row has occurred and your partner simply refuses to apologise or buy you that incy-wincy diamond necklace (this was her world) you can get the last laugh by locking yourself in the bathroom. Not to cry and regret your words (as I might) but so you can clean the toilet.

With his toothbrush.

So long as you give it a good rinse, they’ll never know, and so the next morning when a smile is required, it will be truly genuine!

I never tried it myself, but I’m thinking someone’s not happy with my level of service and I should change my toothbrush every day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris & Cheryl said...

I've heard of the "cleaning the toilet with the toothbrush" thing, but never had the nerve to do it. I think my mom did that to my dad a couple of times though. Ewww....

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:38:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Eeeew. I mean, eeeew. Remind me not to divorce my wife, marry you, and then have a fight with you ;o)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 5:18:00 am  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Once with my ex I set all of the clocks in the house 4 hours later than they really were in the middle of the night so when the alarm rang it was really 2am. He jumped up, threw on some clothes and off he went. He came back 30 minutes later and was soooo mad. Hah!

I wish I had scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:23:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"With his toothbrush." Oh, the visual of doing it, and the mirth of seeing the next day's brushing. Outstanding gig.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:24:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

But I wouldn't rinse it off after the toilet scrubbing!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:52:00 am  
Blogger Krista Heiser said...

The toothbrush used to clean the toilets is evil. LOL

I love the idea of setting the alarm clock ahead 4 hours. That's hilarious!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:14:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Anduin, You’ve got a Latin Lover – why would you want the nerve to do that to him?!

Doug – Yeah sure, if you really think you’re going to need reminding ;o)

Jacob – I thought you were an only child, you shouldn’t have thoughts like these… unless…is someone in your household really annoying?!

Daisy Mae – I love it! It’s sweeter by far, and less chance of requiring expensive medicine should anything nasty be consumed ;o)

Hi Hoss – I’d never do it, but I’d love to see it!

Mark!!

Hi Krista, I agree with you!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home