Monday, July 25, 2005

Now I feel bad!

The Godmother arrived just before four, but this wasn’t a problem as the BH and builder were still in full swing – in fact when the builder left at five-fifteen, she did too! Which makes me feel bad after the moan. Still, there’s something to be said for all four kids running around like maniacs (high on excitement and food colouring), and she did comment that she’s beginning to comprehend why I get stressed!

Oh, and the BH came and asked if I was upset with him for something (?!) bloody hell, can’t I even do ANGRY correctly? I said no, and apologised for my mood, which earned me a sorely needed hug.

7 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I'm just glad that I'm not one of the reasons for your mood -- the last chapter and all. I hope you're feeling better!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:10:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Actually, Doug, I think sobbing my way through the evening help!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:41:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hang in there, Debi. Maybe school will start tomorrow, or something.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:32:00 pm  
Blogger Style Me Organized said...

i'm harrassed, tired and fed up too. maybe we should start a club?

http://honestyrain.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 6:10:00 pm  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

The Restless, Irritable and Discontented Club!
I'm in!

Thursday, July 28, 2005 5:10:00 am  
Blogger Jona said...

That's got me thinking - it could be fun to have a 'pissed-off' blog, where many people could post about their awful day/kids/life/thoughts. We could try and out-do each other in misery! And after a while the misery might become funny...

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:39:00 pm  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Oh, I don't know how good an idea that would be. I accidentally found a blog of some high school kid in Great Britain. He was fantasizing about beating his teacher to death. I tried to report this to the kid's ISP, but they lost the info I provided, and then I couldn't track it down again. Frustrating! Good thing it's so hard to find weapons in England.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 7:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home