Saturday, July 30, 2005

My new hobby

I’m a little compulsive.

When I try something new, I like to really try it.

Do you remember a week or two ago I redesigned my template? Well I didn’t stop there. I couldn’t. In fact I got so carried away I’ve had to limit myself to designing ten templates (that doesn’t include this one!).

My favourites are nine and ten, but I like this one because it’s the beach I walk on each morning, but then… who but me cares?

Maybe I’ll rotate, although that may cause you to wonder whether you’ve reached the right blog when you visit me!

If you’d like to see what I’ve been doing on my sleepless nights, here’s a link to my other profile with the many templates with no posts.

Let me know which ones you like, or hate, but tell me in here or I may never notice ;o)

8 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

Oh Debi I am so jealous! I read your detailed instructions but it is too complicated for me. Are you learning to write HTML too?

Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:06:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

The template instructions start in CSS and run on into HTML (I think), so I guess I'm picking up a bit as I go along.

Yesterday I discovered how to opaque sections (I thought this quite cool as you could have a background picture then a faded panel to post on) - but the script and posted pictures faded too, so I had to abandon. If anyone knows how to get around this, please share :o)

Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:15:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Well, I like this one, but I can't tell if that's the Red Sea or the Dead Sea.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 3:34:00 pm  
Blogger Style Me Organized said...

i really like this one and knowing that is the beach you walk on every day does make me like it even more. a beack to walk on every day! how lovely.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 4:31:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I finally went through 1-10. I like the Moon Shot. See, then you could moon me every day.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:57:00 pm  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I like the moon too, Debi. And jeez, talk about a well hidden talent. It's all I can do to figure out how to put images in the sidebar. I want to be able to do this!

Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:36:00 pm  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

It's hard to say as they are all nice. I love tenth and second, but I really liked them all. It's a blast making them, isn;t it? I've got a test site and have been playing around too but I haven't gotten one done that I totally like yet.

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:55:00 am  
Blogger Jona said...

Honestyrain, you’ve convinced me (it wasn’t hard ;o)) and this template will stay.

Hoss, I hadn’t even thought of that!

Doug, if you want to adapt one with your pictures/colours, just yell :o)

DaisyMae, yes it is a little addictive and then becomes irritating that I need one!

Monday, August 01, 2005 7:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home