Thursday, July 28, 2005

And Wednesday’s post was a tad stressed…

I tried to get here sooner, but they watch my every move. If I leave a room, they follow. If I eat a biscuit, they finish the packet. If I dare to sit down, someone will spill something over the table/floor/sofa. When their screeches and giggles become too much and I ask for quiet, they fight. If we leave the house, some one always forgets to visit the loo first (last time it was me!). When we visit friends, they break things. When we go to the beach, one of them always falls in the water. And now they’re playing sleep deprivation games. I’m going insane. I don’t think they realise. They seem happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Is that what it takes to make oneself happy? Drive Debi insane? I bet I can do that.

(Congrats to the young lad on the fAAAAAst track. You MUST know it's all the good genes you plied him with.)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:58:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

It works for them, Hoss!

And thanks :o)

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home