Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ho ho ho, I’m feeling better!

Yep, there’s nothing like watching someone else flip to make me feel better about myself!

Five days into his annual holiday and the BH lost it! I could see it coming. There were comments and weary sighs yesterday. But heck, I’m in a hole of my own right now and I can’t be expected to help others from falling down it, can I? And anyway, it’s too much fun observing how the never-ending-mind numbing-mundane-questions that the children drown me with, work on him.

A part of me is worried. He knows of a world outside this house. He could decide to walk away. But I’ll worry about that tomorrow, because today I’m working too hard hiding my smile :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Didn't anybody tell the BH that this would happen if he slept with a woman?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:50:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Oh people told him, but nothing could prepare him ;o)

Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home