Thursday, May 25, 2006

And would you believe

I (also) had a visitor today who found me by googling, bedroom stripping techniques. I’m third on a list of 216,000! Wow, after seeing some of the other choices on offer, I’m not sure what to say. Except. I’m sorry to disappoint, as I’ve certainly never divulged my bedroom stripping techniques. Not here anyway ;o) Oh hang-on. The page it took them to, was about wallpapering the bedroom! Maybe I’m judging too fast and they weren’t disappointed after all. Oops, that’s *my* mind, isn’t it?

4 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I got a hit from somebody who Googled "nice home snake." Ain't that sweet?

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:42:00 pm  
Blogger rdl said...

i'm sure you were right on yr. first account.

Friday, May 26, 2006 2:13:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Of course, having posted this article, you'll get many more visitors wanting to find out about your stripping techniques.

Perhaps you should post some pictures too.


(Of wallpaper, naturally.)

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:20:00 am  
Blogger Sam said...

Maybe it was people who wanted to know how to strip a bed...

LOL

Friday, May 26, 2006 1:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home