Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wow, I’ve realised something amazing! I’m still totally crap at description and for the sake of NaNo Write speed, it shall be discarded entirely (unless the mood takes me). And I write very differently when in here, which I think is kind of odd. And I’m not sure whether to try and fix it, at the moment the bits I’m writing jump from serious (well, as serious as I can be) to worrying about hair frizz (which has it’s place, but not usually when I’m trying to write a proper story). But maybe that’s my problem! Maybe I can’t write seriously and should just let go of trying to! Whao, revelation at work here! Though I can’t actually pretend to be amusing (I think you need a sunny disposition for that), I could be something in between! I don’t know what’s that called…? Anyway must run, using words you know!

BTW today’s half-assed proper post below!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I've never been described as having a sunny disposition, and yet I use humour all the time - often innapropriately, with people who don't recognise I'm not being serious.

One can write sardonically, sarcastically, satirically and probably something else beginning with 's' without having to crack jokes all the time.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there rules? Do you have to write a serious piece? I would just go with whatever comes out.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 3:53:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Dave - I don't read enough (except bl*gs!) but you're right now I think about it!

Lita - No rules, except self-imposed for no good reason at all! Am just going to see where I end up :o)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home