Monday, October 24, 2005

Thank goodness

for Hoss! Because now I have something to post today. It’s a voluntary meme:

Feeling ________ (poorly, daren't cough).

Listening to ________ (the kids bickering).

Spent last night ________ (ironing and wishing it was Friday night).

Missing ________ (a friend).

Had breakfast of ________ (two cups of tea).

Thinking of ________ (whether I’ll think of anything to post about today).

Would love to ________ (do something unpredictable, but won’t)

Planning to ________ (get off my backside and finish making dinner).

Working to ________ (finish this damn house).

Favourite time of day is ________ (after the kids are asleep).

Always wanted to play ________ (the stock market, but don’t have the money to lose).

Dreaming of ________ (finding something that makes me really happy).

A dream comes true when ________ (the kids cover me in kisses and tell me they love me).

Would like to French kiss ________ (my husband, and he should be home soon ;o))

Really hate ________ (the black dog who came and pooped in my driveway today).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like Trishy, I came looking for a continuation of the romantical tale you started yesterday.
Also, what about the payphone you answered? Did the man ever come down? have you been invited to the wedding yet?

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:46:00 pm  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I have a big black dog, but I don't think we are neighbors. But hey... if we ARE neighbors come over and let's chat!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home