Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Morning has broken…

EXCEPT IT BLOODYWELL SHOULDN’T HAVE!

I had an early night last night. I went to bed at midnight. At two I was still looking at the clock.

Which I didn’t mind.

No, what I mind is being woken by a FREAKIN' INSANE FLY!

Stupid little fucker kept dive bombing me. So here I am. Before seven in the morning, alone in a quiet house, because EVERYONE ELSE IS STILL SLEEPING.

I want to be asleep. But I can’t go back to sleep after I’ve woken. So I’m a little stressed. I deserve TEA! So I’m having it, and SCREW the caffeine!

2 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Geez, Debi. Just paint a little honey on your husband's forehead and go back to sleep. Fly won't bother YOU no more.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:33:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Hoss - That is sheer brillance!

I shall be sure to sleep with a pot of honey next to my bed from now on ;o)

Moxie - We have to look for the silver lining, at least flies and cockroaches aren't spiders!

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:52:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home