Friday, August 26, 2005

Huh?

It’s been a slow day in the asylum, and I’m happy to report I no longer have the desire to rip anyone’s throat out or blub into a pillow. Now that I’ve calmed down, I’m thinking I should have visited some of those forums I’ve been avoiding. Never mind, there’s always next month ;o)

It wasn’t supposed to be a slow day, but the man didn’t show to collect the sofa at lunchtime and so I waited in for him. He called tonight to reschedule for next Wednesday. I can’t even bitch about it, ‘coz it’s a charity I’m giving the sofa to, and you can’t really bitch about volunteer charity workers. Or I could, but then I’d have guilt and that isn’t good for me.

Instead I ruined my mood doing this stupid quiz:


Your Ultimate Purity Score Is...
CategoryYour Score Average
Self-Lovin'81.7%
Never taken out of the packaging
65%
Shamelessness95.2%
Has yet to see self in mirror
79.2%
Sex Drive 76.3%
The Pope is envious
77.6%
Straightness14.3%
Knows the other body type like a map
44.4%
Gayness 100%
83.8%
Fucking Sick94.7%
Refreshingly normal
90.1%
You are 75.96% pure
Average Score: 72.6%




Why stupid? Because I don’t understand the results! *sob*

How stupid am I not to understand the results of some stupid damn quiz?! Don’t answer that. I think the hormones are still there *sob*. I was fine before I did this stupid quiz!

What I don’t understand is (well, all of it, but I’ll break it down):

Shamelessness, has yet to look in mirror – Are they saying I’m shameless to the point of embarrassment?

Self Loving, never taken out of packaging – WTF does this mean? I don’t know if they mean I naïve, self-loathing, or vain.

Sex Drive, the pope is envious – Huh? I KNOW I have a high sex drive! Women talk! I’m confused. I answered honestly *sob*.

Straightness, knows the other body type like a map – This sounds okay, but why have I only got a score of 14.3%?

Gayness, 100% - Does this mean I’m gay? I really don’t think I am. Maybe the scores are back to front. 100% not gay, but what does that mean for the straightness score?

I like the FS comment. Not the score, but the comment's okay.

And the purity, that’s okay too. But I want to understand what they’re saying about me, so if you don’t mind would you please do it and let me know whether I’m gay or straight, judged on what they say about you and what you know about you.


I know I shouldn’t do these stupid quizzes, but the other day I did this one and got a surprise:

You are Agonistic

You're not sure if God exists, and you don't care.
For you, there's no true way to figure out the divine.
You rather focus on what you can control - your own life.
And you tend to resent when others "sell" religion to you.



I’m an agnostic?! I had no idea. Truly. And yet… it makes sense. Except when the vicar shows up and guilt trips me into attending church, I’ve pretty much stopped going. I can’t explain it all, and you don’t want to hear it, but the point with this quiz was, it really opened my eyes to something I hadn’t noticed about myself.

I know they’re only supposed to be daft fun, but that’s why I should at least be able to understand them! I don’t know if that first quiz has complimented me or been rude. I need to know. Please go and see what it says about you, and let me know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Gotta say I didn't understand the Purity Score either. Glad I'm not the only one. Confusion loves company.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 4:39:00 am  
Blogger MarkD60 said...

I took one of those tests once that asked what kind of candy are you. I can't remember what kind I was, but I went back and changed all the answers and it still came up with the same type of candy. (Skittles?)

Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:40:00 am  
Blogger Sabine said...

I tried to do it, but it was so long I quit. And I figured I'd get the same undecipherable mumbo-jumbo you got, anyway.

Saturday, August 27, 2005 12:39:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Thank you guys, I'm relieved it wasn't just me!

Hey Mark, do you get those mad skittles adverts on TV over there? The granny one makes me giggle just thinking about it ;o))

Saturday, August 27, 2005 1:19:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Okay, I took both tests, JUST FOR YOU! On the first one, I am right on average for whatever it is they were testing. It's a bunch of hokum, is what it is.

On the religion one, I topped your score: I am an atheist, it says. (They got that right.)

Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:23:00 pm  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Good God. They can't even be bothered to spell Agnostic correctly. Agonistic -- Hmmph!

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home