Thursday, June 01, 2006

More than you wanted to know…

Thanks to Kirsty, I’m getting to do a meme on six strange facts about me. Personally speaking I consider this a hard task (to come up with six), however the BH has arrived home from work and is busy reeling off suggestions (though by now, he should know when it’s a good idea to stop!)

1. I believe the earliest memory I have is of the pre-adoption centre I was placed in, at just a couple of months of age. Didn’t realise where or when the memory came from until I described it to my mother and she recognised the things I recall.

2. I can remember my last death.

3. I fell in love with my husband at an exact moment and knew that I would marry him, but it was several more days before he kissed me (I can be nice, as he’s finally shut up talking about things he thinks are strange about me!)

4. When gazing at the heavens I enjoy feeling insignificant and minute both in time and space. Didn’t used to when I was younger, but the feeling is a comfort now.

5. There is no physical type I’m attracted to. Though wide strong forearms are a favourite of mine, and tight curls are not, beyond those, anyone may appeal. (And even they’re not set in stone ;o))

6. Today I want to cry. Lots, and without reason.

You know now I’m doing this I can think of a fair few more (though I’m ignoring the BH’s suggestions which include daft things like my dancing, running, and ability to reverse!) but I’d better obey the rules and stop here.

But I do get to pass along the joy to six others! I chose Tim-tambolini, rdl, Dave, Sam, Daisy, and Karen.

And whilst I’m mentioning Daisy, I’d also like to say a big thank you for sending me a sexy* postcard when away on your hols (I think she knows of my like for wide forearms ;o)) Looks like a Brit abroad!





* Daisy's own word! I swear!!

9 Comments:

Blogger rdl said...

I know i deserve it for tagging you but i think i'm gonna pass on this one. I try not to think about how weird I am(tho my son reminds me every day) and I'm not sure i'd want to share any of my dirty little secrets anyway. Of course i'll let you know if i change my mind in the middle of the night and post.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:16:00 pm  
Blogger Page Turner said...

Unlike rdl, I will love to do this one because I think my weirdness is something I take pride in...LOL.

I would certainly love to know more about your dancing and running. Like, do you take dancing lessons, or just break out in a dance for no reason, and do you run to keep in shape, or is the BH referring to the possiblity that you look funny when you do run?

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:24:00 pm  
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

That is so sweet that you fell in love with your husband so quickly and knew right away that you would marry him. What a wonderful memory.

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:40:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

A. My blog posts are already written for the rest of this week, and then I'm away on holiday, but I will try to bear this in mind for when I return.

B. There's nothing od about me anyway - it's the rest of you who are unusual, I'm the only one here who's normal.

Friday, June 02, 2006 7:01:00 am  
Blogger Karen said...

Those are cool things about you and I enjoyed reading them. I just may forgive you for tagging me ;-) I'll work on them and post them tomorrow.

Have a good day!

Friday, June 02, 2006 1:38:00 pm  
Blogger Daisy Mae said...

Hey, that sexy guy on the postcard is mine, I saw him first! He's a hot one though, eh?

Sadly I can think of lot more than 6 strange things about me. Or maybe that is scary?!

I want to hear more about your last death that you remember. That is so interesting. You must share!

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:10:00 pm  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Debi: Listen up. There is no crying in b**gging.

Nice piece, doll.

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:47:00 pm  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I'm with Daisy Mae on this one. You can recall your last death? How many past lives have you had, girl? We need to know these things ;)

Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:57:00 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

6 strange things about me???
I'm so normal it's scary, lol.
But I'll try to come up with something today! Thanks for the tag!

Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home