Wednesday, June 07, 2006

7th June, again!

I seem to have surprised myself, as I never thought I’d continue this page for an entire year! Yep, today’s my blog’s first anniversary.

Not sure what to say about my year’s worth of waffle, though I think one of the biggest delights of this place has been the friends I’ve made. And if you’re wondering if I’m talking about you, then I probably am ;o) And even if you're not wondering, chances are I consider you special. The fact that you return to offer your advice and thoughts, whilst sharing your life, is a gift that’s surprised me and for which I’m truly grateful for.

And thank you also to the lurkers, I may not know who you are, but the fact that you come back day after day, hopefully means you find some delight or amusement here, and I take that as a compliment.

I also owe Doug a big thank you, who’s not only a friend but also the person responsible for me getting into this. If he’d realised he wasn’t allowing anonymous comments then I may never had signed up to Blogger, so thank you Doug, it’s mostly fun and definitely good for my sanity.

A whole year! Where do the days go?!

8 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

Happy Blogger Birthday Jona!
I'm gonna sing!
HBDTY!
HBDTY!
HBD Dear Jonas Blooooooooog!
HBDTY!

and many moooooore!!

congrats!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:57:00 am  
Blogger Karen said...

Congrats on your one year Bloggiversary! :-D My five year is this weekend, I just realized it LOL

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:12:00 pm  
Blogger Page Turner said...

Wow, a year already! You have so many readers too...I think it's great!

Have a great day!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:09:00 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2006 6:53:00 am  
Blogger rdl said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love your blog!

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:22:00 am  
Blogger Dave said...

Belated congratulations.

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:49:00 pm  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! I haven't been lurking, just arrived, but I am amused and enjoying what I've read today.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 2:46:00 am  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

i'm late in the well wishes on your one year blogiversary but I'm glad that I had a chance to tell you how much I enjoy coming here and reading about you and your family. Keep it up lady. :)

Monday, June 12, 2006 4:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home