Thursday, July 14, 2005

You really think so?

Complaints have been made. Apparently, I am slipping. According to my BH there seems to be more not getting done, than done. HA! He doesn’t know the half of it. I’m not slipping, I’m in freefall!

He suggested I spend less time on my computer – which I find kind of amusing – because if you added up all the stolen minutes I spend here in a day, I recon it would total about an hour and a half. And I don’t think that’s unreasonable, seeing as I don’t get a lunch break, evenings, holidays or luxuries in my life. In fact, I would go so far as to say that if I didn’t spend some time each day on my computer I would go insane from the lack of contact I have with adults!

I’ll be back, but the school have just called to say P has been bitten (by another child) and can I go in.

Oh yes, I’m living the dream!

3 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

Hi Debi!
I go thru periods where I feel like I'm not getting anything done. Then suddenly I have an overwhelming list of things that all have to be done immediately.
Instead of trying to do everything at once,(or, since I can't do everything at once, just doing nothing), I try to focus on doing one thing at a time and completing it. Even if it's not the biggest, most important job I need to do.
Once I start knocking some of the items off the list, I start to feel better, like it's not hopeless, then I start gathering steam.
I personally would prefer if you spent MORE time online (blogging)!
So P got bit? I went to a party once and woke up with a perfect set of upper and lower teeth marks on my shoulder from I bite I don't remember getting. Great party huh?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 11:07:00 am  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So what the hell they want? For you to bite the other kid? Where's a paddle when you need one?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:38:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Mark, my job is like working for the post office -- it doesn't matter how much I get done, there's always more piling in!

Umm, a bite mark from a party? Maybe it was a better party than you remember ;o)

Hi Hoss, if it had been the kid I first thought might have bitten P, I would have been only too happy to bite him back! But it wasn't (phew!), and they only wanted me to sign the injuries book and confirm his tetanus :o)

Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home