Thursday, June 16, 2005

Phew! R is out of hospital.

R’s been given an inhaler he has to puff on six times a day, but he’s alright!! Poor little thing sound beaten and tired when I spoke to him and we’re all glad he’s back tomorrow night. He also has to see a doctor over here first thing on Saturday morning (which means, with the cost of doctors fees this week alone, there won’t be and treats in the cupboard for several weeks! Also dreading French hospital bill! Arrgghh!! But I don’t mind because my baby’s alright).

4 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

oooh, I am sorry your baby was in the hospital, there is nothing more stressful. Glad to hear he is home safe.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:26:00 pm  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

That's great! Hey, what'll happen if you stiff the French hospital? Another French-English war, perhaps?

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:07:00 am  
Blogger Jona said...

Thanks, Deborah, but he's not home till tonight ~ but you can bet, given a week, I'll be grumbling about the state of his room or some clever back-chat! (I can't wait ;o))

And, Doug, we're not English, or even part of the UK, and we fight our own wars with the French! And you should know me better than to think *I* would stiff anyone (especially as the French hospitals are so damn good, I might need them in the future!)

Friday, June 17, 2005 7:10:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

I really do have to learn more about your country! Well, you know Americans. When we learn geography in school, there's a big US over the United States. The rest of the globe is liberally sprinkled with THEM.

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home