Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A BIG Thank You

It looks like my party dilemma is sorted! And my son, P, isn’t just happy – he’s delirious!! And it’s all thanks to Mark for suggesting laser tag. I wouldn’t have thought of it myself because no child I know has had a Quasar party -- which makes it twice as special to P!!

In fact he’s so excited at the thought of such a cool party (his big brother’s words!), he’s decided most of the class don’t deserve to go (HaHa we have a budget I can afford again – which makes me happy).

Apparently they don’t usually allow children under twelve into the game (which is why I don’t know anyone who’s had a Quasar party!) but I begged and flirted (hey, it’s for my baby boy!) and the manager was a sweetheart who couldn’t resist my charms (or more likely, the takings ;o)).

I only have two slight concerns. Firstly, they want me to sign a waiver because the children are below the recommended age – but I’ll call each set of parents and explain this, and I’m hoping it won’t be an issue (before or AFTER the fact!). And secondly, P originally thought the guns were real and would be loaded, and was quite happy about this! Anyhow it’s just about sorted, so I’ll not to allow errant thoughts about my baby boys blood thirsty tendencies to dwell for long…

Thank you, Mark, you’re a *STAR*

4 Comments:

Blogger MarkD60 said...

I used to know everything about relationships until I got married (and divorced), now I don't know a thing about women, love or relationships. However, since I have no kids, I still know all there is to know about them!!
Laser tag was just a lucky guess, but thanks! You made me feel real good!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:05:00 am  
Blogger Bill Marantz said...

Hi Debi,

Ignore my message about leaving your Blog address on the WBBS - I stole a page from your book and linked to your sight via your "comment".

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:22:00 pm  
Blogger Jona said...

Hi Mark, we made the invitations last night, so P's feeling real good too! And me... I just can't believe that with a whole week to go I'm this organised :o)

Two more birthdays coming up -- so I'll be in touch ;o)

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:35:00 am  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Good thing I never gave you that advice about hiring strippers. This will be far more successful, I'm sure ;o)

Thursday, June 30, 2005 3:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home