Friday, September 23, 2005

Where's my Friday feeling?!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That’s how I feel today!

It’s not a bad mood, just a lousy mood. With myself. I don’t feel like doing anything today, I’d rather be left alone. But that isn’t possible, and we’ve got friends coming around after school (so another three boys to run around the house!).

I’d like to think it’s not my fault. I’d like to think it’s because I woke up cold and soaked from the worst night-sweat I’ve ever had (and I get a lot!). But. Come on, it must be my fault. I saw the doctor again this morning and all tests are coming back normal – which is great! Except that that leaves me in limbo. Again. Luckily my doctor has faith I’m not a total nut yet, and is doing more tests.

And my temperature gauge is up the spout. I don’t know if I’m hot or cold. But it’s not like getting a fever, more like someone's screwing with the heating (which, right now, I’d like to turn on FULL).

And I’m restless. But lazy too. I want something to do, but cleaning the bathroom or doing the ironing isn’t it. I’d like a hot bath, but I’ve got the school run in thirty minutes.

Or a nap. I’d like a nap. But that ain’t happening either. And why are our TV programs crap? I could lose myself in a good program. Or book. But I’m too on edge to read, and there’s never anything of interest on the four measly terrestrial channels we get. Except Lost, I like that. Though most people in RL I’ve mentioned it to, get all superior and complain it doesn’t make sense. Huh, like life does?! And am I weird for liking Sawyer the most?

Actually, I know what I’d like to watch, The Omega Man. Yep. Dark outside, kids in bed, heating turned up, duvet over me, the BH rubbing my feet and Omega Man on TV. Damn, I wish I had that movie!

I guess I’d better go start the ironing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Good heavens. The Omega Man? You like Charleton Heston's impression of Jesus Christ?

I'll take him in Planet of the Apes any day. You damned dirty apes . . .

I hope you feel better!

Friday, September 23, 2005 4:55:00 pm  
Blogger Angela's Designs said...

Intersting tidbit about housing laws. Don't have bags of money, I'd need a job to move anywhere.

Saturday, September 24, 2005 12:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home